Friday 25 June 2021

My Spelling Work

 Hi Bloggers, 

During this week Hauraki (My class) did a cool as spelling slideshow. It was so cool because we got to play with heaps of fonts and we also got to make our own word finds. Here is a link to my slide show.  

 LINK

TIP:

A good way to learn your words is to get a piece of paper and on the top of the paper write a word down. My word is corresponding. You write that on the top of the paper and then you fold it over and write it again, fold it over and write it again, fold it over and write it again and you keep doing that until you paper is filled up with all your words.

 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed seeing what I was up to for spelling. Also I hope you try out that trick that I taught you guys. You can also do it for your math write an equation down and repeat it until you have it mastered.

Blog You Later!


1 comment:

  1. Goedemorgen Paige,
    I love all the super bright colours that you used on your slides.
    Every year we hold a spellathon where we learn 40 words then have 40 days to learn them all.Maybe next time you could embed your digital learning object.

    ma te wa
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.