Friday 17 April 2020

what I have been doing in lock down

Kia ora,everyone do you want to hear what I have been doing . OK then lets get started so first I went for a walk and when we got home me and my sister Jaimie played on the tramp together. then the next day we went for a scooter ride and we were looking at all the teddy bears in the windows. the next day we went for another walk but mum and dad wrote in Jaimie's note book and they set up a hunt for us with clues in the notebook for me and Jaimie to follow. any way on Easter Friday we were having a lot of fun on our scooters until we go off the bridge and we were going to fast. Jaimie stopped and I thought that I would crash into Jaimie. so I put my foot down to stop my self. but... my foot got stuck under my scooter and I came tumbling off my scooter and oh no I broke my wrist and now here I am in a full cast here are some photos of me in my cast  and me in the hospital and some the cool stuff there.oh and I lost my tooth when I had my cast on here are photos of that is well.



that to









But I can still dance to one of my favourite songs party in the U.S.A.
I am so exited to get this cast off and have stuff back to normal again and lets hope I never get a cast ever again.

when my cast was coloured and my wrist was almost healed



8 comments:

  1. Well, this will be a significant memory of lockdown for you! I'm glad you are on the mend now. I forgot to ask in our class meeting... did the tooth fairy manage to visit or was she delayed by other essential tasks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow I'm amazed to see you dancing with your arm above your head whilst wearing the heavy cast! As I said in our class meeting the other day, I'm pleased to see that your cats have managed to sign your cast. Perhaps you can explain to people some of the restrictions this has caused for you? I'm sure that you are finding other ways to entertain yourself - have you been playing any board games that you could encourage people to play, or reading any good books that you would recommend? Have a lovely weekend in your bubble Paige - look after all the people and animals in that bubble too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Paige,
    I'm glad to see that you're okey. You and Jaimie are fabulous dancers! I might call you guys the 'DANCING DELIGHTS'. Awesome dance moves. Was it from Go Noodle? I'd like to try the dance with my sister. 3 nights ago my tooth came out.

    I hope you get well soon, make sure to stay safe. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige. Ohhhhh dear! What an unfortunate accident you had! I was glad to see your arm didn't stop you doing some dancing for fitness. You were really putting in loads of effort. Good work!!
    Did your tooth just fall out because you have a new one coming through or did you fall and loosen it when you had your scooter accident? I was wondering about that when I read your post. I hope it was the first option! My son fell over the handle bars of his trike when he was just Two years old. He fell on his face and both his front teeth were knocked out. He had a big gap at the front till his secone teeth came through. We got so used to seeing his 'gappy smile' that it looked odd to us when his second teeth came through.
    I hope your arm heals quickly and that you and your family stay safe in your bubble until we are all back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paige.... oh my goodness!! What a huge cast you have on your arm. I'm pleased to see the cast didn't stop you showing of your dancing skills. What were the tricky things for you having a cast on?
    You and I could share similarities and differences.
    I hope you, Jaimie and your Mum and Dad are keeping safe and healthy in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paige, I sure do like your dance moves, looks like you've been practising. That's quite a big cast you've got there!, what are some things you can't do now, that you could do before you had your cast on? Maybe next time you could make the typing in between the pictures a bit bigger so that it is easy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paige, how are you.
    I really liked your awsome dance moves.
    This made me think about the first time I got a scooter.
    If you want you could put a bit more videos af your awsome dance moves other wise great blog post.
    Blog you later my blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.